All In A Weeks Work



Wow..what a week..I promise to update you on our summer camp and ministry building next week. I have never been this tired in my life. I have been challenged and stretched and challenged some more. The LORD is doing some serious tilling in my heart.
I was summoned to jury duty this week. I struggled a great deal with that this week, it really had me all emotional. I wanted to live Micah 6:8 out so LOUDLY in that court room. We ended up not having to go through with the case. Which made me both sad and happy. Sad and afraid that this young fellow would not get a fair trial. Happy that I did not have to play apart in his sentencing. May the LOrd have mercy on His soul..And what were the odds of him being caught a couple of blocks up from where we live??!!!
In my neighborhood!!!

We are canceling our girls portion of the summer camp tomorrow due to rude, disrespectful, and manipulative behavior..uh, yea..its been crazy..t...

please keep the kids in our hood in your prayers...its the summer, so you know what that means..more gun shots. (one guy was killed in one of our housing projects over some tennis shoes!!!) more robberies, more random fights, more trouble for these kids to get into..pray as well for the strength and wisdom for our summer interns



Have a Restful weekend :)