He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays-Flame 'HOLD ON'




But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.-2 Timothy 4:5

Whether it's being a mom, wife or missionary, I struggle many times in wanting to give up. I find myself having to fight to remember that I am to TRUST THE ONE WHO HAS ENLISTED ME AS A SOLIDER in this war. Satan wants nothing but to tempt me and discourage me to not want to run anymore. I find my heart beating Romans 8:22-23. This is one of my favorite songs when I am discouraged. Of course it's Christan Hip Hop, I want you again to see the substance that is in this genre of music.
I pray this song leaves you encouraged as well.