Then Sings My Soul Saturdays-Lecrae -'Desperate'



My prayer for the past couple of months is that the LORD would continue to break me over my sin. That I would first and always realized that when I sin, it is against a HOLY God. One of my biggest fears right now is to deal with a repentance that is counterfeit. The second is to be a person used by the LORD in the lives of many, but not be transformed by the LORD myself. Kinda like in Philippians where Paul was saying that many preach the gospel for vain conceit and selfish ambition. I PRAY to the LORD thats never my hearts motive!!! This song reminds me of David and how broken his heart was when HE sinned against the LORD when her committed adultery and murder. Oh how I desire to have such a heart of Brokenness..I admit I don't at times. Oh LORD have mercy on me!!!!

"....but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin." -Romans 7