Headed Home

Well, we are at the end of the CCDA Conference and my goodness what a ending it was. I have to give a shout to Lenitia and John Fix as well as Trey and Melissa Hill. I am so glad I had the chance to see you both, what AMAZING COUPLES YOU ARE! :)

The final speaker for the night was non other than Shane Clairborne. I was blown away! I had been praying, asking, begging the LORD to give me some encouraging, hard words before we left and he did. Here are a few of my favorite quotes of the night.


"I'm not sorry for giving up a mansion when i can have a block party and play in a fire hydrant."

"If we really love our neighbor as ourselves capitalism won't be possible and Marxism won't be necessary."

"The story of vineyard workers: God's justice doesn't always look fair, but God is always good"

"Simplicity is rooted in the theology of enough"


That was just a FEW..check out the CCDA website over the next couple of weeks, for podcast of this years conference! Lord willing see you next year where the CCDA will be in my home town CHICAGO!!! yeaya!!!!