If You Build It...They Will Come!!!


This past Wednesday, we officially opened the doors to our new ministry space. Today, there were a total of 95 kids in attendance!! 95!!!! There was no doubt in our minds that, kids would be drawn to this new place. Uh, I just don't think we were expecting that many! Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD!
I get choked up because these kids are not on the streets causing trouble. From 3:30pm-5:30pm they are involved in tutoring, a little indoor basketball and on wednesday, we break up into small groups for bible study.

To walk around the ministry building and hear and see them talking about how exciting it is to FINALLY be in there, just brings so much joy to my heart. I not only get to witness Gods faithfulness to these kids, but I get to talk/share with them just who this faithful God is and the love He has for them!


I am sooo amazed!!