To Whom Much Is Given Much Is Required


Well, we are in our NEW building and the beginning of activities has begun! As exciting as that sounds..things are a bit overwhelming I must say. With a new building comes MUCH responsibility. While we love the fact that there are many kids in the building, many are coming who have no intentions to be apart of bible study or tutoring. They are walking in from off of the streets to cause trouble or just to eat and hang out. Would you pray that the LORD gives the staff wisdom on how to handle such situations. Pray for me as well as the girls I minister to. The girls in our community are having a serious IDENTITY CRISIS. I have been praying earnestly to the LORD to use us all to reach them, or for HIM to bring many others from other places to reach them as well. Outside of my door is so much destruction and sadness that it could really drive you into a serious, serious, life of depression. Every Wednesday I will be teaching two bible studies to a group of girls ranging from 6-11 years of age. I am begging you to pray to the LORD of the Harvest to break up the follow ground in the hearts of these girls. Pray with me that I decrease and that the LORD increase so much more. Pray that these girls would see the beauty of the cross and their need for a Savior.