Always and Forever




Kevin and I will celebrate 8 years of being married on February 23. Ya'll, everytime I think about being with someone that long I get goose bumps thinking about the GRACE of our LORD. I mean, that might not be a big thing to you, but in the culture and even in the church for that matter, jokas are not even staying married past a year without their being some form of infedility, abuse or jsut selfishness in generally that leads to divorce.
I am so thankful for my man. He has endured a lot with my sinful tail. I KNOW apart from the GRACE of God we would not have the marriage we have today. I am still learning and growing and being humbled in so many ways. We have been through so much together. Parents, of friend, own a condo down on Orange Beach. They have graciouly allowed us to use it starting tomorrow up until Monday to celebrate our anniversary a month early. *sighing* Things can be a bit overwhelming at times, so for the LORD to send us away to be revived I can just cry. I cant begin to tell you how thankful I am. Our lives are so busy now. For me personally, with trying to grow in godliness through being a wife and motherhood( not to mention homeschooling and urban ministry) things can be quite a challenge.
Yet, when I look back on all that we have had to face these 8 years, I would not change anything about it. Not even the sufferings or trials. They, matured us in ways we WOULD HAVE NEVER even dreamed. They have given me a greater appreciation for the LORD and His word. I am still learning and growing in what it means to be content in the way the LORD has created me(infertility, body image, personality) and Kevin I must say has been encouraging me along the way.
I say all this to say, (LOL, yes after all that) thank the LORD for your boo today! God is Sovereign over our marriages, He knows what we need, and He knows how He will bring it about. We lack nothing when it comes to honring Him in our relationships with our spouse.

Would you pray that Kevin and I get much rest and that our time with one another would be very precious. :)