Now Is The Time




"God has a plan for your life and your family—to reveal the glory and the splendor of the saving grace of Jesus Christ and to fill the earth with His glory.” –Nancy Leigh DeMoss



As you can see the counter above this post I am excited about the True Woman Conference that I will attend next month. ( I attended in 08 with a group of friends, as you can see from the pic above taken by the people over at Revive Our Hearts)
The Lord could not have planned a perfect time for me to be apart of this. Today is our 8 year anniversary and I have been thinking a lot about where I am as a helper to Kevin and areas I need to improve. Lord have mercy, I need help. I am struggling in some many ways. I need to be revived, I need a refresher and I need some brokenness to happen in my life. I am praying this conference hits me right where I need to be hit. Please be in prayer for me and the rest of the ladies from our neighborhood and beyond who will be attending with us. They just extended the conference Reg. and the tickets are even discounted. You can still make it, wont you join us for a counter cultural revolution!!! Click here to check out the promo video.