Final Stretch





We are almost to the finish line with our first year of homeschooling....and its haaarrrd!!!!


Why in the world, would it get hard now?? ( and when I say hard I am not talking about the work, I am talking about the frustrations of parenting while trying to educate) I mean, I am not motivated and neither is Kaiya. I was just telling a friend today, I have gots to pray more and harder that the LORD would show Himself strong in these last couple of months. However,I am looking forward to homeschooling next year. The benefits far out weight my selfish motives for not wanting to continue to do this. I am committed to educating my child until the Lord speaks through my husband or me to do something different.( and even then He has to reveal it to Kevin) Until then I will choose gratitude and fight till the end to make this the most enjoyable experience ever!!!

yall pray for us..