He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Monday, March 29, 2010

Taking A Break(well....maybe)




I'm back!!!!! Not that you noticed I was gone. (lol) I left this past Thursday with a group of staff as well as neighborhood moms to attend the True Woman '10 Conference.. Boy oh Boy, do I have some things to write here. But...not today. I am going to use this week to chill with my man and my daughter and I promise to come back and share some nuggets with you. It was amazing! I love my God, I am encouraged to pursue Him with all that I have. I am experiencing TRUE freedom, GRACE, and joy in my walk with the Lord (FINALLY!!!!!!!!) and I am loving every bit of it. Trials and all!!!! To God be the Glory!!!


** oh, and with the permission from those at revive our hearts. I plan on selling(half of the price) a ticket that can be used at one of the TWO True Woman Conferences that are coming up. If you are interested leave me your email address (mrsnicolek!yahoo.com) and I will contact you. Proceeds will go to our ministry. :)