Teach Them Diligently..



"Mama, may I tell you what I read in my bible this morning?"

Like honey to my ears, I have heard this for the past two weeks from my seven year old. I am so thankful for the desire the Lord has placed in her heart for the scriptures. I wonder what His plans are for her? Will I even live long enough to see Him use her in the life of many? I am enjoying this. I see Him molding her, I see Him sending her through different trials, I see Him revealing Himself to her. She is learning how to process our urban ministry life through the lens of scripture, and she is getting it. She is learning to Trust the ONE who created her for his Kingdom purposes. I am praying she falls deeply in love with him, and that she lives a undistracted, unwasted life devoted to Him. I love you princess.....








These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.-Deu. 6:6-7