Them People

A blog friend who happens to do urban ministry was asked a very interesting (because I wonder all the time what is happening to christianity) but VERY SAD question and I quote, "Why do you let those drunks and druggies and them people come to your church?"

I almost dropped my computer after reading this. His respons was so on point, because it was so like what Jesus would have said. I felt what he said was his initial hearts response, because I have gotten the same question except instead of it being said "to your church" it was asked, "why have your children around such people".... I can blog all day (literally) about my heart and struggles about what people feel like you should or should not be doing/exposing your kids to. Anyway, I will write about that later...in the mean time. Check out Phil's rebuke/exhortation to the church. My Lord, have we yet to become CHRISTIANS?! My heart just breaks for us, we just dont get it. (christians that is)

I am so thankful for Phil and his wife Nicolle. They have been such a force of encouragement to me in my walk with the Lord. I am looking forward to the day we meet face to face.