Uh,Sista, Did You Mess Up My Cake?!

Dear Sams Club Lady,

I love you, I really do. But you know, its not everyday you talk to a woman on the phone who tries to make you feel as comfortable and loved as I do. I mean,I change my voice to make it sounds just like yours so that you are not as nervous, or fearful of talking to strangers when you have to sit and take phone orders all day.
I gave you simple directions, simple. I even used my Akeelah and the Bee skills by helping you spell out some of the words you couldn't remember. Girl, I might as darn well have begun a bible study with you over the phone due to the amount of time we spent trying to help you understand this one scripture verse. I gave you the benefit of the doubt Sams Club Lady, you broke my heart, yup, you did, you did, you did. I didn't want to compare you to your sister Wally who made the same mistake a couple of years back. Oh! you don't remember?! Well, let me help you :

Some people had a going away party for a woman that was leaving her place of work.
One of the supervisors called a Walmart and ordered a cake. He told them to write: “best wishes Suzanne” and underneath that write “we will miss you".

Here’s the cake that was delivered:



I mean COME ON PEOPLE! What happen? I know, I know that was not your fault,but hey, ya'll are related. Ya'll jokas swing from the same vine. Now what is your excuse for my cake?! I asked you to write the following, on the top "Pure In Heart" below was suppose to be the following verse "Love Comes From a Good Heart, Good Conscious, and a Sincere Faith" 1 Timothy 1:5

To my surprise, here is what my cake said:

Really?! Really?! Does the bottom of that cake really say "to a sincere face"

Well, Sams Club Lady, I hate to say it, but you have faithfully followed in the footsteps of your sister Wally. In the remarkable words of my brother Donald Trump, "Ya fired!"