Why A Manifesto

I am so thankful for this Manifesto! I am. I love what it stands for, I love how the Lord is using it my life to reveal truth and counter act all the LIES I have believed for sooo many years. To live in freedom under the calling the Lord has placed over you as a woman,is beyond anything I could write or say here.

May I encourage you to read the Manifesto and sign it? Go here as to WHY,I too believe a Manifesto is soo important!

Our friends over at Revive Our Hearts, are praying for 100,000 hungry-hearted True Woman Manifesto signers, and hoping you will be one of them!

Explore the Manifesto by listening to audio, watching videos, and reading articles and blog posts related to each manifesto statement.

Then, if you’re on board, show your support and sign the manifesto today!

May the LORD continue to raise up woman who are not afraid to 'swim upstream' but stand for the TRUTH of scripture and live counter culturally so that God's word is not defiled!!