End Of The Year, Summer Maddness,One Thankful Mom

I am finally done with homeschooling!! WOW! What a year its been. I am so much more confident and ready for next year. The Lord has proven His faithfulness over and over again to me. I am thankful! So, whats up for this summer? This week my husband and the rest of the staff are working on all the last details in preparing for the Summer Internship, which will began this Monday.(when the interns arrive) Our official camp doesn't kick off until the 7th of June.(that's when kids arrive) I am really excited about this summer and so are many of the interns. I wont get involved as much as I want or did like last summer. I will,however, be helping teach a Cheer Camp every Thursday as an activity for some of our girls, that's going to be fun. My daughter will take part in the full camp. She has been asking me every week,"is camp today", she is so excited.

I will use this summer for resting, FUN focus time with my daughter,Fun family time(when we can get it in) gathering homschool resources/supplies for next year,visit neighbors I haven't had the time to visit,and try to get this community garden together *sighing*. That plays a huge part in my heart. I desire for my neighbors to have this. The crops from last summer didn't make it so I am basically having to start all over from scratch. Pray we get it going and it last.

I wanted to say thank you to the faithful readers I have. :) I am sorry that I haven't been posting as much, so much is going on that I want to write about, its just that I have not had the time to sit down really and write it out. I am looking forward to doing much of that this summer. Please continue to pray for us. Pray for our kids, their parents, our relationships with our neighbors and continual unity amongst the staff. Thank you for coming back to read and check up on how my family is doing. That means a lot!

Have a RESTFUL summer!!!