He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Morning Praise

While in college my major was Music Education,(emphasis on Vocal-I also had a minor in Journalism-Radio and Tv couldn't you see me now getting you hyped on the stereo! LOL) I love music and how we are able to use it to express our gratitude to the Lord. What a gift that is!!! I think sometimes we forget how important it is to worship the Lord throughout the day in song. Here are two songs that I have been singing through this morning. Life is hard,and the Lord knows that. I know to worship Him means my mind is no longer on my circumstances but on Him.
I love Him! What are some of your favorite songs of Praise and Worship?