Narrow Little Road




This songs explains just how I feel right now. I have had the most amazing weekend. God is so passionate about His glory. It scares me at times to think about how He wants to be glorified through the life of my family and how He goes in bringing that glory about. I was reminded this weekend (which I will share with you later where we went and why) that this road that he has us on is not a popular one. The bible says that only a FEW find it. Is it because they don't have clear direction as to how to get there? No. Is it because the don't have a "special calling" on their lives? No. I believe its because they have just fallen for an Americanized Christianity and COMFORT and they CHOOSE NOT to walk this road. Tonight, I choose gratitude for this narrow road, for it is there that I have SEEN and MET with this living GOD. May the Lord grant you the faith and grace to walk it as well.






Narrow Little Road Lyrics

Words and Music - Mo Leverett, 1995

I believe in the love of God

It is an orphan's wildest dream

It is a narrow little road

It is an ever-widening desert stream

refrain:

Oh I, and I,

I will leave this road ...for the Narrow


It is portrayed in the bread and wine

Let it fortify my bones

It is more than just a sign

It is the fountain from that desert stone

refrain

It is the path where the humble go

It is the narrow not the broad

It is the pathway down the hill

To the graveyard of the living God

refrain

The love of God is the hymn of hope

Let the needy join the throng

Let the widow hear and cope

Let the crippled rise to sing this song

Refrain