Time Away Is Always Good


I have so much I want to post here, but just do not have the time. One of the most important reasons why is because we are on vacation at the beach all this week. :) I cant even begin to explain how thankful I am. ( might I add how thankful I am for neighbors who don't let nothing get pass them when it comes to watching our home when were away.. I loove it!!)
Its been a rough couple of months. Don't get me wrong, its been expected, it comes with the calling. I have been comforted in knowing that this is the "nature of the beast", yet Gods grace is here walking with us the whole way. So, I may be in and out here. I am attempting to finish up my first year of homeschooling as well as help my hubbie prepare for our 2nd annual Summer Internship. (yay!!) Please continue to pray for this ministry. Pray also for our summer interns, pray that they will leave this summer with Micah 6:8 imprinted upon their hearts.

Later Gators :)