Its A Great Thing I Love Kids!!

When I say our quiver was full today, I mean, baby it was full!!! 120+Kids today were apart of our first official day of summer camp. 120+!! As I left the building today there were parents coming in wanting to sign their kids up but heard "I'm sorry, we don't have any more spots available"..we have reached our limit.
This excites me. I wonder what does the Lord have planned in their lives that has to do with us and what they will learn this summer? I think about the interns. What will they witness and learn about Christ and His kingdom while ministering and doing LIFE with our children and their parents? How will this summer impact the rest of their life, most importantly how will it change Christianity as they know it?? Ah, man I am so excited. It was a busy day, yet their was such a calm today like nothing I have ever experience in the two years I have seen us as a ministry do camp. We were so much more organized and prepared then we have ever been before. I really believer prayer and the proper perspective had a lot to do with that. God is amazing, I cant wait to see how He will use these kids to impact Montgomery,AL..better yet, the WORLD!!!