Getting Some Rest


2 more weeks and Summer Camp is officially over. :( The Interns will head home to process all that they have learned and I will return to full time homeschooling my yougin. I am excited about that for some odd reason this year. A lot more confident I tell you. :)
I am going to miss all the interns. I am so thankful for how the LORD gave me the opportunity to get to know them and watch them struggle, learn and grow through what it means to love justice, show mercy and walk humbly with the LORD. As I met with them and our head staff girl the other night, there wasn't a dry eye in sight. The Lord y'all is raising up a young group of advocates who love Him and who are compassionate, gracious and radical, all for the gospel of Jesus Christ. Young men and women who are serious about living counter cultural and who desire to see the church be racially reconciled and actually do REAL community together. I cant wait to see what the LORD has in store for them. Some of you may be wondering why is there a picture of a bed in thise post. Well, its because that is where I will be spending the most of my time this week. I tore/pulled some muscles in my left leg dancing and cheer leading with the kids. LOL! The Lord sat me down real quick. LOL I guess I cant move like I use to huh. So, my doctor has me on bed rest for the next few days. Please keep me in ya prayers, I love to dance and it is killing me that I will miss the kids and staff this week. I trust the LORDs timing is good and perfect so I will use this time to pray, go deep in the word and maybe even blog (when I am not knocked up from all the meds-yuck) Please pray for our kids and interns as their time together comes to a close. Pray that they all finish well. Next week, its off to Camp BLUE LAKE we go! (well, them if my leg isn't better, pray it aint so!!) Good Night :)