Rest...What a Blessing!


Hey,hey,hey! We, as a family and STAFF will use this week to break from all the summer madness! I cant wait to post pics and vids of all that has happen in the past two weeks. In addition, I cant wait share about our newly organized after school tutoring schedule, basketball/Taekwondo program, and our NEW GYM!! (that many of YOU helped fund to make possible, in efforts of keeping kids off our dangerous streets) It was so sad to see all the kids go home,yet, they didn't really.Many of them tried to stick around at the ministry building today in hopes of coming home with me. LOL! I told them we were taking a vacation this week and their response was," Mi Nicole,(not Mrs) you mean to tell me we cant have a sleepover at ya house"?! Uh, no! LOL. We just got back from Camp Blue Lake with 80+ kids and it was amazingly fun and sanctifying! Tell you more about that later. For now, I am going to go and spend some quality time with Jesus and my family. No phone, no answering the door. I praise God for REST! He knows exactly what we need. :)