He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Working It Out




I'm still here and I can't wait to post the NEWLY revised tutoring schedule we have set up for our ministry! ( and give you ways in which you can be praying for us) Things are moving fast and changing
(yet challenging) soo much. (in a good way) The Lord has all of us on the edge of our seats. My homeschooling days are long and I have been exhausted . (hence as to why I havent been blogging as much, dude..time is not my friend right now)

Please pray I find ways to shorten them and still educate my child properly. Monday our ministry doors are open and all school aged kids return to a program that will hopeful draw them closer to Jesus, give them a biblical worldview and improve their education all at the same time. More on that later, but, until then...

Later Gators :)