Alberta













Pretty girl, I have missed you. Whenever I drive pass your old house and wave to the folks sitting I think of you often. Man, I miss you so. I prayed that you wouldn't have to live under such circumstances and God answered my prayers ( and of others of course). I miss having you in my home, I miss seeing those pretty eyelashes, and hearing that raspy voice. Your voice was so deep and you would carry on a conversation with me as if you were a 50 year old woman. I don't lie awake at night thinking about you living in such broken circumstances. I don't roll over at night when I hear an ambulance go to your old house in fear of thinking something happen to you. I am so thankful God is faithful and hears the cry of His children, He has plans for you and they are unfolding so beautifully.


That's why I cried when I SAW you the other day....

You walked pass me at the state fair. We made eye contact and I said "hello" and you smiled and waved back. You didn't seem to remember me. But you were okay. You were dressed so pretty. You were dressed so pretty, your hair was done and you looked happy. I turned around with tears in my eyes and watched you go by. I heard you speak and I just smiled. Oh, how I wish I would have hugged you.

God is good, you are doing well with your new family and He, He is so kind to have given me the chance to see you. I am so thankful. You will always have a place in my heart. I am encouraged that God continues to take care of those whom He loves, no matter how far apart we are from each other.


Praying I see you again