We covet your prayers. Please, as much as your can remember, stand in the gap for us. Here are a few prayer request:
1. Housing for staff. LORD PROVIDE! This is SUCH A HUGE NEED!!! We still have staff members who are not living in the hood. Some are waiting for their current homes to sell, others are awaiting for homes to be available in our hood.( renovation, funds, title issues,ect..) Please pray for both! We want all of our staff settled in the hood by the end of the summer.
2. After School Program. We are desperately in need of many volunteers for our kids. Many of our kids need one on one help and we cant offer it to them until more people sign up to serve. Please pray the Lord will send more workers into the harvest. Greatly needed!
3. Support. It takes a lot to keep a ministry like our(and others) running. Please pray the Lord continues to provide the funds we need to stay operating.
4. Purity of our kids! Keep those knees ashy for this one! lol
5. Our marriages. Date nights have been fabulous! Please pray that our marriages will stay a priority and we never forget the most important ministry we have...the home.
6. For our single staff. Purity, contentment, Joy in their walks with God, and that we will love them well.
7. Unity amongst our staff. I am so thankful my husband and serve along side some of the BEST people!! All of them are amazing. Please pray God's grace keeps us humble and loving in solving conflict that may arise.
8.Strong Tower at Washington Park (our church plant) Those of you who are church planters, you already know what to pray. lol Others, please just pray we are a church who loves God and loves people. Pray for the purity of the church as well.
9. Pray for our children. Pray that we would parent them well. That the Lord would give us wisdom in how we raise them. Pray that they would hunger and thirst for righteousness.
10. That God would give us favor with those in our hood and that we would LEARN just as much as we came to SERVE those around us. Please pray that we would be full of humility and desire to give NO ONE glory but the LORD.
Thank you for laboring along side of us through your prayers. They are needed! Have a great weekend!
*please note the prehistoric Nokia in the pic isn't mine... I have a prehistoric BlackBerry.. don't judge me.