He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Madness

Spring break was a very busy time around here. New Community garden, Spring VBS done by a church group from Oklahoma (amazing!), we also put together a mini retreat for the middle school kids, entitled "Girls (or Boys) Gone Wise" which included: fun activities, skits and devotionals to teach them how to discern between a wise and foolish person. We even purchased 10 chickens for the garden area!

Its 1:30am and I wish I could go on, but I can't.  Terribly miss blogging, things are finally starting to slow down,  and when they do, I promise I will be back more often, until then, enjoy the pics below.