New Youth Program



God continues to work and provide exciting happenings in midst of what  can seem to be chaotic at times! I am so thankful! This is a plan that has been in the works for a while now, clearly its all apart of the MASTER plan God has for our kids! I can't even begin to imagine how this will impact our community, but.. oh boy... God knows! His timing is perfect, His ways are full of wisdom and always built on love!
God continues to reveal to me all the ways He is a provider,  and I am blown away at how mindful He is of my city, my community and of me!   This is totally a God thang! All glory to the God Most High!

Greater things are yet to come....


 Check out this news broadcast to find out what's going on!

*The building you will see in this video is located directly across the street from our ministry building..


Happy Hump Day!