And A Child Shall Lead Them




My husband and I have the joy of being apart of another wedding joining two of our neighbors. Last December, a parent came up to me and begin to explain the impact that our ministry was having on her daughter. She begin to explain to me how the purity studies and other bible lessons her 3rd grade daughter were exposed to began to change the way her child lived at home. When she asked her daughter what was it she wanted for Christmas, this is what she said,


" mama, why wont you and daddy get married? Why don't we live the way God would want us to? That's all I want for Christmas is for you and daddy to get married and for us to live like a REAL family, the way God wants??"


Wow, indeed!!  Today, those parents are giving their daughter exactly what she asked for. Today they will stand before many and get married. As my husband and I invest in this relationship with her parents we are praying God would continue to reveal himself to them and that love would ultimately lead them into God's kingdom. As I thought about how this little girl  was living and preaching the gospel message in her own home, I begin to think about the prophet Isaiah words in chapter 11:6. I begin to think about how the Lord is using this small little girl to lead her family into the Kingdom, right  to the presence of God himself.  This small young girl is at home speaking words of hope, truth and and redemption to her family. Her mom continued to go on that day of how her daughter has changed, how she too wants to see that same change in her heart. She says her daughter inspires her, she encourages her to want to do better. Her mothers exact words were, " I know that there is a God because I see the difference in my baby and it just amazes me". 


Our prayers as a ministry to see kids grow up in a two parent house hold is becoming more of a reality as the days go by. I rejoice over answered prayer!


Words of hope I tell you! Please keep this new marriage and precious family in your prayers.

"He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: ‘I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven" Matthew 18:2-4