Just Like You

A lot of times as teachers, mentors, and even as missionaries we look at the kids we minister to and we become so impatient with their sin. We tend to forget who our kids are looking up to for guidance and how that effects them.  Though their hearts ultimately worship idols of their choice, I am often reminded how the influence of the home and lack of FATHERS plays a huge part in many of the issues our kids face on a day to day basis. A lack of fatherly (godly) influence can have such damaging effects on a child if the Lord does not gracious intervene. The song below hits home for me personally. If Christ does not be the ULTIMATE role model for many of the kids in the hood, I'm afraid their story won't  end to well. I pray many of the absent dads in my hood and over the globe,  MAN UP!

Please pray with me!