Perfected for all Time

For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified -Heb. 10:14

My Father,
What you have done for me is nearly beyond belief! You have made me- a hopeless, rebellious, unbelieving sinner- absolutely and eternally perfect. By your sacrifice you've assured me that any sacrifice for sin that needed to be made has been made, and all I have to do is believe that your blood really is that valuable. Thank you for forgiving me especially when I dishonor you by thinking that my meager, miserable, pride-driven sacrifices would somehow appease your great wrath at sin. You've made me perfect, and you're perfecting me. Thank you, Lord. I believe!!
Amen


-Comforts Of The Cross
Celebrating the Gospel One Day at a Time
Day 11


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone