Smiling

God is rocking my world.
4 1/2 years into ministry and God still continues to reveal Himself to me and give me glimps of HOPE. Some days are tough, some good, some great! Even through all the difficulty, I still have days that make me feel fresh, and zealous as I did when we first began our journey. I've been studying gratitude a lot lately. I must say it has done wonders for my soul. I think this new perspective I'm gaining has a lot to do with it. I lay awake in bed tonight smiling at the future, at the possibilities for my hood and the kids. I really believe God is doing a new thing and has for a while now. I can't wait to see what the new year holds for Common Ground, the possibilities are endless!
What a privilege it is to serve the Lord!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone