Running




The name of the LORD is a strong tower; 
The righteous runs into it and is safe. 

-Proverb 18:10


This image shows you exactly what I want to do this very moment. RUN! I want to abandon my sinfulness, to be honest sometimes I want to run away from who the Lord created me to be. (wife, mom, missionary) Why? Because it is just too darn hard. Its so hard to jungle many hats, and I dont think I'm suppose to try to.
 I pray all the time that the Lord would use my life, pour it out as a drink offering. Yet, I complain, and I become very tired when HE begins to do so. I'm running tonight, not to abandon ship, (though my flesh wants to) but to run in such a way, I revive my reward here before Christ return. MORE INTIMACY!! I just want MORE OF HIM!!


 I want to run into the arms of the one who is holding all the chaos around me into his hand. Please pray for me tonight.  Pray for me to be desperate for the things of the Lord. Pray as well for my husband and I, ministry can be draining. We need the Lord to renew our strength.


When it's all said and done,I'm just plain tired, and I KNOW God sees and knows that. I pray that I rely and trust in His grace during this time.