Catching Up




*my Discipleship group-S..H.E. Wise*


Every time I return to my blog I miss it. Blogging is very therapeutic for me. You may not be able to tell now a days due to my  non writing self , but it is. I remember spending hours in front of the computer excited to write about all that I had learned in a days work. Well, now there is so much going on that I'm forced to use discernment on what it is I want to write about.Which makes things hard.  I 'll tell you this, God is still at work. Now a days with our staff number down to a few, my plate is full. I'm thankful its the summer and I'm not homeschooling as much as I had been. God is still good!

Homeschooling......

Many of you read today in our family newsletter that our homeschooling days have come to an end. I'm going to miss having my baby at home with me. We really believe God is moving us into a new season. It's been a bit scary; yet, its exciting because you sit back and wonder what it is the Lord will do. We're doing some schooling early in the morning and then we head off to summer camp. Our days are long. Nonetheless, they are full of great kids, great fun and lots of snap shots of Jesus.  

Marriage......

I love this man of mine. God has taken my little world and rocked it upside down these past couple of months. I suck at loving those around me,especially my husband. I can be so very serlfish at times. I'm working on doing better day by day. Gods grace is sufficient right? Christ knew I wouldnt get this right. I'm so thankful His mercies are new every morning. Date nights mean so much more to me, as I really desire to know this man of mine more and prove to him, he is indeed loved. I'm thankful for him and I count it a joy and privilede to labor along side of him in this community. Praying the Lord bless our marriage, and provide a way for us to attend the Love Like You Mean it Cruise! (lol) A girl can dream can't she? Did you see that starting line up of speakers?! BEASTLY!!!!!! Pray ya'll! lol


Kids in Community.......


I'm amazed at how time flies. Many of our kids we met in 2nd and 3rd grade when CGM first started are now is high school!! One has graduated from high school and a couple will enter high school in the fall. Being here to witness the Lords work is just a blessing. These kids could be doing other things with their lives, yet by Gods grace they are sticking it out with us learning about Jesus and the cost of true discipleship. I'm enjoying studying the gospel of John with my daughter and 3 other girls. Every last one of them is hungry and to watch their eyes light up when the Holy Spirit reveals truth from the scriptures is truely amazing! These girls keep me on my toes.


Summer camp has been going really well! Its been cool watching the high school kids be developed into future leaders of this community. My husband and I for a while now have been wanting to see the indiginous step up and help lead this ministry. For its theirs anyway!! This group of young kids have did an amazing job helping lead bible studies, serve food, help with academics and group activities. After we are long gone these kids may still be here, its time they are eqquipped with the necessary resources to keep the flame burning. God knows what He is doing.



6 years...6 years into this ministry, this calling and God has moved mountains, and continues to equipp, encourage and plant His people to lead and learn in broken communities. I came in this wanting to see the Lord like never before, I stand today saying the same thing. I want to see the Lord, no matter what that means or what I need to do. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning!