The First Week




Words cannot begin to describe what it's like to not have my baby at home with me. This new season has come with so many highs and lows. Kai completed her first week of private school and it was great! She enjoys her teacher, her new friends and even though it's been a little rough, she is learning how to enjoy the new work load. I'm able to teach and live out the gospel before her in a new way because of this new season and the new challenges we are up against. I expect God to faithful, I expect His mercies to be new every morning, I expect His grace to abound to our family in ways unimaginable. Please take some time out today and pray for all those who are educators and students returning to school this week. May the peace of Christ & and the glory of God surround our schools this year and forever more.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone