Drawn


It's crazy. I've  left blogger twice and everytime I leave I feel this tugging and pulling that I can't explain. It's kinda like that feeling  you get when you see your neighbor fighting through injustice that you know you can't turn your back on. Or maybe even like the house of kids left alone for hours with no food, running water or adult supervision. You refuse to turn a blind eye and say "that battle has nothing to do with me", yet, it has EVERYTHING to do with you as a follower and disciple of Jesus. 

 Your drawn because you know it's a picture of the kingdom of God when Gods people speak on behalf of those who cant speak for themselves. I have so much to say, so much to share about when it comes to  this amazing Savior and God who shows up in my life at the most crazy, but oh so, perfect times. 

I'm coming back. I'm returning to something that's clearly a love for me , writing and testifying about the work of God in the inner city. I broke my wrist on my right arm and I can't write with my right hand and won't be able to for the next year or so. I'm thankful my left fingers still move and I'll be able to  journal a little here about all the things I'm seeing and learning during this time. 

So, here I am friends, entering back into the wonderful world of blogging. 
Hope you stay around for some real, honest, and uncomfortable  conversation.

Blessings.