He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lighthouse Christian Academy

We're homeschooling again!!!! Amazingly, I'm more excited about returning to homeschool now then  I've ever been. I feel real free, I'm more confident and I'm not trying to keep up with the Joneses. 
Gods sovereignty has my husband and I in awe. Homeschooling could not have come at a better timing for our family. This is going to be an exciting year, despite my one arm drama. I once read a friend tweet," a set back is set up for a come back".

Yea, I like that. 

Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. Psalms 139:16