My Girl

"Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasentness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel" -Prov 27:9

Its was soo funny..like really funny seeing one of my best friends move away today...She and I just laughed all week long about her move and the new things that the LORD is calling she and her husband too. I have known this friend for 8years, wow...we have seen alot together! She has lead me spiritually in the past, she was in my wedding, we had our first babies together..who happens to be the BEST of friends.her husband even gave me away as a bride, how sweet that was!!! its going to be wierd to not be able to run to her house whenever i feel like it or to be in her old neighborhood and not pick up her oldest to play with my little sunshine....wow. life as she would say is very different...but good


As I thought about her move I often find myself thinking..this place, this you know, city, body, state..is not my final, or shalll I say permenate place of rest..Psalm 23:6 holds a tight(that means very good!! lol) promises for us as christians "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever"

I am reminded in my friends move( as well as in my own that is to follow in the next couple of weeks) that I am not to hold on this life tightly but TRUST God in all the many directions and places that he has called us to as a family.. ULTIMATELY I can bank on dwelling in the LORDS house and NEVER EVER having to move again!!!! praise God from whom all blessing flow! dont need any walmart boxes for that move!!!!

its tough to leave the familiar
I have been asked often I am sad that she has moved,I think now it has hit me...I am really going to miss "my buddy" :)
ps..she is like only 30 minutes away...lol