Overnight Stay



" In peace I will both lie down and sleep,For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety" -Psalm 4:8



I survived my first night in the hood!! lol
While our husbands were away on ministry biz D and I got some girl time together in her new renovated home which happens to be like 5 doors down from ours...
It was soo fun, and the kids kept us quite busy...She and I both were amazed at the peace that the LORD gave us in not being affraid..Its crazy how you allow your mind to think all of the things that could happen and then expect the LORD to give you grace for something that hasnt even happend..lol
This neighborhood to me is HOME, I feel sad at times when I am away, and I get discouraged when I think about how our house isnt ready yet..I am constantly having to remind myself that GOD will in his PERFECT timing place us in our house when he is READY.. He really does provide that PEACE THAT SURPASES ALL UNDERSTANDING!! I cant wait!!! This is just the begining of many sleepovers, movie nights,ect...
TO GOD be the Glory for all that he has done!!