He's Always There

Today was a somewhat normal day. We have friends in town that were passing through on their way to mobile. Seeing them was refreshing and encouraging..But somehow still in the midst of one of my close friends being here I found myself feeling sad.
There is so much going on in my life right now. We have just come on board a new ministry, we are being challenged in our parenting, and it has been over a year sense we have lived in our own home.

Our house wont be ready until sometime after the new year, and this information was and I think at times still is a little difficult for me to swallow. Its close to Christmas and everything that I am use to doing will not happen this year. In our family, during the holiday, we are preparing dinner for a few college students and friends to have over Christmas day. Kaiya and I would have daddy to bring the tree out of storage so that we can put the decorations up. We then would pop some pop corn to wrap around the tree(which Kaiya loves!!) in addition , we sit at the table and make our own Christmas cards, or we plan to go and visit family we have not seen in a while.....for various reasons none of the above will happen this year.

God as always has a very important lesson for ya girl to learn..
AS hard as it is for my flesh to accept the circumstances of my life right now, the SPIRIT was indeed willing to give me the power to trust and learn..
Lesson:the life I live no longer belongs to me. AT the point of accepting Christ I turned all RIGHTS, all OWNERSHIP of my life to Jesus and asked him to be LORD..Therefore, HE WILL DO AS HE PLEASES with it!

I broke down last week with my hubbie just telling him this is hard.... its hard not having any consistency in your life, not knowing where you are headed, or just feeling like you have just lost all control..when in reality, I never had any of those things to begin with
This is a faith walk..God wants us to learn patience, TRUST, SURRENDERED living, but most importantly for me, he wants me to know that he has not forgot about us and that in the midst of all this stuff .....He is there

Ex 19:4 You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself
He is carrying us, no matter what lies are being thrown at me, I must always remember that he is here carrying me through lifes uncertain
Kaiya dosent really understand why we haven't put up a tree of why we havent decorated..with these questions,God of course showing he is present, gave us the opportunity to share with her again what Christmas really is about.. Not only did he give us that ,he also provided me with the idea to take her out to view lights..It was fun to get out and get some good ol christmas cheer....In order for me not to have another tear fest, I must always remember to FIX my eyes on Jesus.

Please be in prayer for me that I will continue to fight the good fight for FAITH and JOY through my circumstances
That God would continue to remind me what is most important in this life

KING of Kings, thank you for reminding me that you are always there..what truth and peace it is in knowing that you are carrying me through all of life's craziness. I love you LORD please help me to see you fully through all situations

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!