Its not mine

Well, we are officailly in the hood..hehe...
I am so glad this move is over..tonight will be my first night in our home..(yikes!!) I cant believe that we are here..
its just blows my mind to think of all that has happend..my bloggin days may be a little short as I try to set my home up for kevin, Kaiya and all the rest of my new neighbors
please know I will blog every chance I get
Last night we got the news that possibly some guys were scheming on breaking into our home ..they were under the impression that there wasnt going to be anyone sleeping there last night..Kevin decided to spend the night at the house with some of the younger guys from the neighborhood while Kaiya and I stayed in the missions house to continue gathering up the last of our things..
A sweet sister in the LORD gave me psalm 91 to read and I was very encouraged!! my favorite verse in that psalm is verse 11 which says "He will give His angels charge concerning you, TO guard you in all your ways"''; I prayed that over Kevin and the boys last night..
another one of my sweet friends got wind of the situation and gave me Hebrews 10:34 ..which says "For he showed sympathy to the prisoners and accepted JOYFULLY the seizure of your property, KNOWING that you have for yourselves a better possession and a LASTING one......" oh what a verse!!! I came into full peace at that moment of reading and meditating all night on these verses.....these things are just what they are things...I didn come into this world with them, and surely I am not taking them with me
I am thankful to the LORD for being there, willing and ready to show me how to view my circumstances..(which I do not look at correctly all the time)
please pray that we as a staff will cheerfully count it all joy as we encounter great trials and that we would love as JESUS loved showing sympathy and mercy to those who may wrong us