somebody pinch me...i cant believe its TIME!!!!

well, here we are..TOMORROW we will have many helping us move into our home..I am very excited..though I must admit my stress level is like.up...lol
moving is so not my thing, though I am very organized during a time such as this...its been a long two years for my family..the past two years have been a time of transition,trust, and prayer...the LORD has taught us soo much..I just cant wait to see the many lessons we will learn from those in our neighborhood. ( and I cant wait to move down the street from the KELLYS!!! yay!!!)
please be praying for us
pray that we will not be stressed out, but that we will trust the LORD in how this move goes
that this transition for kaiya will be easy
that the final details with the house will be completed soon (some things will not be done before we move in)
thanks soo much for praying and genuinly loving on us during this time..its always comforting to know that someone cares how you are doing even if its just a text(lol) or a simple email saying "we are thinking of you"

GOd is so gracious..there is no fear in my heart about this move...PERFECT LOVE REALLY DOES CAST OUT ALL FEAR... I am so in love with everyone I have met in our neighborhood :)