He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Friday, January 11, 2008

My Boo

I love my husband! I am thankful to the LORD for having such a humble calling on his life..I am even more humbled that the LORD saw that it was good for me to marry him and help him in this calling.. Currently I have accepted the challenge on reviveourhearts.com to pray for my husband for 31 days as well as encourage him for 30.. my prayer is that this becomes a lifestyle for me in loving this man of mine...Here is the web address to exhort you to encourage you man for 30 days

enjoy!!!
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/30DayChallenge.pdf