He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Quote Of the Day







"The thought of building a life around minimal morality or minimal significance-a life defined by the question, "What is permissable?"-felt almost disgusting to me. I did'n want a minimal life. I did'n want to live on the outskirts of reality. I wanted to understand the main thing about life and pursue it"-- John piper

I love this quote by Piper..it really helps me to remember that all that I do here on earth is to Glorfy God and enjoy Him forever... My goal in life is to bring my KING glory through every pursuit I have... that my friends is NOT a wasted life!! I pray that this encourages you and causes you to see Him today!
:)