Stay Focused

There has been so much going on with us that ya girl cannot even begin to explain...to make it short, our house is not finished but we have moved in..so, for me this has been a very frustrating..the Lord woke me five this morning to spend time with him..( I was wondering why he didn choose nine or ten) and in that time I was so refreshed.. I think I have been depressed or something..I have been feeling sad, tired, just very worn out spiritually, mentally and physically
I went over some old bible study and confrence notes from CCDA and I have to confess that I know that I have been missing God in the midst of everything because I have been so focused on my circumstances.. Of course I am going to feel down if I am not looking to Jesus and the calling he has for us as a family..my house was packed with kids from the neighborhood yesterday and I was so focused on other things that i really think I missed GOd's heart in ministrering to these kids..please pray for me, pray that I will not be like Martha but that I would fight and perserver in the faith by staying focused on what is more important and that is people and not things.it was so sweet.. I remember kaiya playing in her room yesterday with a little girl from across the street.. I had just prayed earlier that day that the LORD would bring other kids for her to play with..What a sweet reminder that he is always there
here are two lengthy video of the CCDA Conference 2006 (christian Community Development) that GOd used to fuel me..ENJOY!!