He is the greatest Reward

Have you ever been so in love with someone that when you are apart... you get this crazy Knot in your stomach when you think about being able to see them again????? It's like you become so sick on the stomach that you just want to brake down and cry...

I feel you..because I am feeling like that right now as I type this( except.. I am crying) Tonight as I was putting my little girl to bed, I became so much more overwhelmed with God's love...
We were in bed going over her scripture memory verse for this upcoming week...She is memorizing verses in the bible that spell out her name..and tonight we are on the letter "Y" which says..Y ou are my friends if obey whatever I command" -John 15:14

so we began to talk about WHO were Jesus friends and WHAT they look like...we then got into whose friends you were when you lived a life not doing what Jesus commanded/ not believing in him as your savior....some how in that conversation we ended up talking about not knowing who Jesus was and having to live far away from him forever..she didn take that too well..she then says to me..."mommy, I think I am ready to be a christian"....i then began to share the gospel with her and she then prays back to God some of the things I had said to her.....I tell you, its amazing to hear a five year old pray..its soo real and precious..Ntway

When she finished praying, I then asked the LORD to, you know, help her to understand this faith, help her to REALLY see that Jesus is real..I prayed that she one day truly walk with Jesus in this life and that the NATIONS would see that she is a friend of God due to her obedience...I just started crying when I closed her door and said good night to my baby, because all I could think about was that I knew who the LORD is.... not only do I know him but we talk..... like...... He's my FRIEND!!! just as kaiya asked me " can satan touch us" I responded " baby, He cant touch us unless God says so, those who belong to Jesus, he cant touch or snatch us from out of his hand!" Jesus isnt like the friends we have here on earth..
Friends sometimes will move away...Jesus will never leave us....
Sometimes friends are unkind.....But Jesus always loves us....
Sometimes friends cant do the things they say they will do, But Jesus is able to keep every promise..He's the best Friend that gave His life so that we can live forever..and thats not even the important part..BUT so that we can LIVE WITH HIM...
He is my reward....I cant wait to be with Him, I cant wait to see His face...This is what I want Kaiya to have....the joy of knowing that you will see His face..I am so thankful for the conversation we had tonight..I am so encouraged at what the LORD is doing in her heart
my prayer is that our little girl has no love for the things of this world....no love for riches, no love for her own name to be so widely known, no love for her own face to be seen, no boasting for who she think she is or what she can do... but I pray that if she boast that she boast only in the cross of Christ and all that His death has accomplished for her if she believes in Him...
Nothing in this life matters if its not done for Him and for others to see Him as He is


"HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS AND WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME" REV. 4:8