Promise Keeper

Our precious Kaiya is turning 5 this month! i cant believe it! I am sad but I am so excited about what the LORD has planned in her life..Just a little over five years ago we were told we would never have kids because I am going through menopause early... I remember weeping and screaming "why LORD, why???" "what did we do"?? I remember on Mothers day 2002 standing next to my radio in our first apartment listening to a broadcast about mothers thinking..."will that ever be me??"..my husband comes home from work that night and I remember us lying in bed and I just lost it..then he lost it..and we both knew what the tears were for..we were sad that we were told we couldn't have kids but at the same time it was like a calm storm of peace that came over us encouraging us to KNOW that GOD is in control, and HE does all that he pleases in heaven and earth.. We prayed for children that night..He in His timing according to his PERFECT WILL answered our request, not only did he bless us with Kaiya, HE ALSO called us into neighborhood ministry where I have little one's in and out my house daily who I can show Jesus to..He has also surrounded us with friends who ALWAYS need babysitters!! LOVE IT!

The song you are about to listen to is the song that my sweet husband sang with me that night laying in our bed as we surrendered to the LORD HIs decision as to whether or not we would have kids..guys.. I believe EVERY LYRIC of this song with all my heart.. I am sure Kevin will tell you the same....


THe scriptures says in ISAIAH 54:1--" Shout for joy, O barren one, you who have borne no {child;} Break forth into joyful shouting and cry aloud, you who have not travailed; For the sons of the desolate one {will be} more numerous Than the sons of the married woman," says the LORD."...and boy are they NUMEROUS!! :) I have learned the beautiful truth that you dont have to give birth biologically to be a parent to many
be encouraged that he hears every prayer and sees every tear







music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.





Song Title:
Promise Keeper
Lyrics by:Fred Hammond


Seasons come and they go
But all you've established shall hold fast
And on that we can rest assured
And beyond imaginations
Every promise You have given me will come true

Chorus

I see you, So sovereign
You are the only God so wise
In Yourhands You hold my times
I can hold you to your word
you're never wavering
you won't turn, For I am sure
You are my promise keeper

Exceeding all my expectations
I find myself believing you with no hesitaton
Cause you proved to me you're awesome
I can so clearly see my life is yours, Ei Shaddai

Chorus Bridge

Heaven and earth will pass away
before one word you speak will ever fade
Promise keeper, promise keeper, promise keeper
I can hold you to your word
You never wavering, you won't turn
For I am sure,(For I know)
You are the promise keeper