Biblical Manhood at its finest



Father I am so thankful, so thankful for the man that you have predestined for me to be a HELPER to. From eternity pass you saw him and you saw me and you said , "it is good" I pray that all that we do in our marriage and parenting points others to Christ and advances your kingdom.

50 Reasons why I LOVE my HUSBAND:

1. Because he is a leader
2. Because he daily washes me with the word, through his examples and teachings
3. He loves me unconditionally
4.He shows me Christ in serving me ( helps with dishes, helps with Kaiya, he is even faithful in tackling his "honey do" list- of course I get frustrated when its not done when I want..the LORD has really convicted my heart over this)
5. HE LETS ME BE A WOMAN!!! He encourages me in practicing biblical womanhood
6. He is consistent in seeking the LORD's counsel on decisions and other matters by spending time in the word daily
7. He holds me accountable ( even when I snap back at him.. :(
8. He always wants to shower me with hugs and kisses
9. HE IS A BELIEVER AND FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST
10. He loves justice and mercy.. and shows it
11. He is my baby dady ( LOL)
12. He left his Job as a engineer, INSPITE of the HEAVY PERSECUTION HE RECEIVED FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS to devote his life to CHRIST and HIs call to missions!!
13. He is dedicated to teaching younger guys in the neighborhood how to be a servant in our home and abroad
14. He loves Truth
15. He always thinks about me when he is out shopping..He picks out my clothes, and shoes at times
16. He always thinks about kaiya when he is out as well, showering her with things that will be benefical for her and us as a family
17. He is not materialistic
18. He is not living a wasted life
19. He serves the LORD greatly through his gift of Hospitality
20. He is so funny
21.He always complements me
22. He fights HARD to KILL HIS FLESH
23. He rebukes me in my sin
24. He disciplines KAIYA ( I love this)
25. He listens to me
26. He works hard a trying to understand me
27. He has NEVER used the D-word (divorce)
28. For the sake of CHRIST He backs me up when I am being persecuted
29. He has a burden for the lost
30. He has such a beautiful relationship with his mom and grandmothers and it shows in how he treats kaiya and myself
31. He is ALWAYS praying over me ( sometimes he takes it to whoooooole other level and r ub my expensive E.V.O.O. on my head when he prays.. hmmmm wonder what the elders would say about this ) j/k
32. HE is not afraid to SPEAK up for what is Right
33. He strives to make a covenant with HIS eyes like job
34. He is compassionate
35. He is not a man pleaser...at all!! sometimes it makes me kinda scared :)
36. He faithfully wounds his friends by telling them what is right according to scripture
37. He admits when he has made a unwise decision that will affect our family
38. He gives kaiya a picture of what a husband suppose to look like as he takes her on DADDY dates ( she loves this time with him)
39. He teaches the scriptures to Kaiya
40. He teaches her how to pray
41. He taught me how to cook(yup...he did..so shame about this)
42. He put up with my flesh for 6 years
43. He encourages me not to waste my life but to give it AWAY for the SAKE of CHRIST
44. He provides for this family
45. He protects us, spiritually, & physically
46. He still dates me
47. He makes time for family and GUARDS this time from others
48. He makes time for us to get away for our anniversary
49. He has a tender heart
50. He is forever working on setting a DOCTRINAL FOUNDATION for our HOME


** oh my sweet friends, dont wait till fathers day to tell the men GOD placed you with why you love them..lets strive to tell them and the world , everyday.. look daily for those things to THANK GOD for


Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless. So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself; for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church, because we are members of His body. Ephesians 5:22-30