Fighting to take my thoughts captive

Well, here I am again, having to fight off the lies about why the Lord has not blessed us with more children..
Please pray for me, I am not having a good night..I am so convicted for one over the complaining I have been doing as a mom. I feel like, because I struggle so much in my parenting, that's the reason the Lord haven't blessed us with more.. But then I stumble across an article about a woman with 11 kids and I am encouraged in thinking, " what is she doing??" ..."and why don't I have that many'?? A lot of times I really do believe that those woman that have more than one child are the ones that are blessed and highly favored...they are the ones with the good heart in being a mom..they have so much more to offer the kingdom when it comes to raising kids..
please know I am not trying to have a pity party, nor am I looking for the" girl you know I dont have it together" answers..

I just want be content, and remember that it is nothing that I am doing wrong or that I have done.. I know, I am not really barren, I do have one, but, I cant help that it still hurts... I know sometimes, this is from a selfish heart, not seriously wanting more so that God's kingdom comes here on earth through the discipleship of these godly seeds..and thats not good

would you pray that I remember and understand that nothing can satisfy the human heart EXCEPT the ONE who CREATED it
aghh!!! I hope I never have another night like this..but.... all the days ordained for me are written in his book right???? yes, that's right....


"Greed has two daughters, Their names are "Give me, Give me"
There are three things that are never satisfied,
There are really four that never say, " I've had enough!"
These things are the cementary, the childless mother, and the land that never gets enough rain, and fire that never says," I've had enough" -Prov. 30:15-16 (International Childrens Bible Translation)

The Lord says, "Your thoughts are not like my thoughts. Your ways are not like my ways. Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways higher than your ways. And my thoughts are higher than your thoughts"
Isaiah 55:8-9