They don't know...but HE lead them

" Yours is the mighty power and glory and victory and majesty. Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O LORD, and this is your kingdom, We adore you as being in control of everything." - 1 CHRONICLES 29:11 ( TLB version)


You remember the young girl delta and I told you about who had the miscarriage a few weeks ago..Well, I had the most interesting, joyous time with she and her mom yesterday at my house..They asked me if they could come over and hang out with me after they saw me leave the kellys. My prayer to the LORD has been " Father please dont keep them away, bring them to my house so that I may show them Christ love" ..He is so faithful...

God provided me with an opportunity to know them more... kaiya was even able to play with the younger sister ( there are three daughters in all an 8 yr old, "red" who is 16 and the oldest who is 18) and we just enjoyed ourselves..The mom, I dont know if I mentioned before is very young herself..she and the daughters get along very well.. She had her oldest when she was 16 or 17. So it's almost like they are sisters they way the hang out and communicate with each other. I can tell that there is going to be a battle ( as usual) with reaching out to them..It seems everytime they are around, they will hang out, then all of a sudden the mom or daughter will tell me ( or delta) " we will be right back..we are just going to run over to such and such" leaving me ( or delta) with the youngest. This can be frustrating at times, as well as a provocation( wait.. yeaaa I just got deep on ya with the big word.. lol) to righteous ANGER..just because I sense, as I have always seen in the hood.. The lack of care, or concern at times for the kids..
In the hood, some times kids are looked at as burdens, so when you find a family that you can just leave them with, they do so. Not even thinking "wait.. I don't know them, maybe I shouldn't leave my child"

Anyway, we know that the LORD is faithful to the children through all this because he allows them to be left with those who belong to HIM..

Please continue to pray for me as I seek out this mom and her three daughters.. I am again standing in confidence that the LORD is doing something, and that this isnt just another "coinencedence" that this lady and her daughter ended up at my house