Trying not to grow weary while doing good


"this battle for biblical womanhood is nothing new. It is simply the reclaiming of what has been and always will be. But reclaim we must—for the glory of our sovereign king and the advancement of his Kingdom.”-Susan Hunt


Encouraged, Drained, burdensome, hopeful, sad, anxious..These are just a few emotions I am feeling at this moment.
Have you ever had to stand for TRUTH and was afraid?, ..Your mouth feels so dry, and you have beads of sweat tickling down your noise, you head aches so bad that you are capable of only looking out of one eye...

I am not a theologian, I am not a pastor, I have no seminary training, I fight daily to sit a Jesus feet every morning, I struggle and strive to love my husband and child, I dont speak with eloquent speech or big words.. I am not wealthy, and I dont have a college degree..
But I love the LORD JESUS CHRIST, I LOVE studying His word, I LOVE talking about it minute upon minute, I LOVE sharing about HIs godness with all that I meet, I LOVE being around new, young and older brothers and sisters in the faith.. I love hearing and talking to my husband about what the LORD is doing in his life. I love laying in the bed with my daughter and discussing God's word and how she can apply it to her everyday situations at school and at home.
As of now, I see the LORD has given me a heart to stand...to stand up to the lies of the culture, to be bold, to be compassionate, so be confident that I am doing what is right.. I am fighting.. I am fighting for God's glory, I am fighting for the sake of the gospel, I am fighting for the generations to come so that the legacy continues and that GOD's name will live on!! This fight that I am fighting is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms..
This fight is for biblical womanhood and against the Feminist Movement and all its effects on God's kingdom

I know I am at risk of losing friends, & family.. I am at risk of damaging alot of relationships.. I am sad about that...But that is ok.. I count it as a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and that others may as well

For God's glory I have inclosed a link here from the CBMW website(Counsel of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood) Please click the pdf to read chapter 18 taken from the book Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood( written by Piper and others) The Inevitability of Failure: The Assumptions and Implementations of Modern Feminism by David J. Ayer






".......Through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God." Acts 14:22