Body Parts



" For through the grace given to me I say to every man among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.
For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. And since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let each exercise them accordingly"
- Romans 12

1 Corinthians 12:21-27
"And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; or again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you." On the contrary, it is much truer that the members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary; and those members of the body, which we deem less honorable, on these we bestow more abundant honor, and our unseemly members come to have more abundant seemliness, whereas our seemly members have no need of it. God has so composed the body, giving more abundant honor to that member which lacked, that there should be no division in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it"




This past Thursday I was working out and somehow I did some damaged to my shoulder.. I spent Saturday morning in the emergency room and left feeling like I was floating on a cloud due to the heavy pain meds and shots they gave me.
Today(Tuesday) I will see an orthopedic to take a closer look at it sense my x-ray came back showing no broken bones.
I tell you, it has been a difficult, tiring, task to try to move around( and type) and do things with one arm. I was talking to my sweet husband( who has graciously taken it upon himself to cook, clean, and take care of Kaiya for me as I rest from this injury..THANK YOU BABY! ) and explaining to him how, it's amazing that EVERY part of our body is important.. One is not better than the other, one is not of less importance ( no matter color, background, age, or gender)

He says, " you are right baby, what you are experiencing now, is how it feels to have DISCORD in the body of Christ..the kind of discord that causes that member to not function properly in the body due to whatever ( mainly sin).. to the point that the rest of the body is affected and cant function, the whole body then suffers."
My heart just sank... at that moment I started to pray for God's church and its UNITY.
WE really do need each other, no matter what.. I began to ask the LORD to help us see the significance of one another, I ask that He would help us to see our own sin that causes discord amongst the brethren as well as satan lies that tempt us to blame the person and not attack the problem itself. My sin not only separates me from God, but at times can tempt all of those around me to be separated as well ... Same goes with my obedience
What a loving, gracious reminder from GOD to use this trial to remind us the importance of CHRIST Church.. It really convicts me to think differently about my brothers and sisters in the LORD...




Ecclesiastes 4:9, 10 says, "Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up."